Friends Chat Board



Saturday, January 19, 2013

Prayers To Holy Spirit


Prayers To Holy Spirit
Holy Spirit Prayer 1
Holy Spirit, you who make me see everything and show me the way to reach my ideals. You who give me the divine gift to forgive and forget all that is done to me. You who are in all the instincts of my life. I, in this short dialogue want to thank you for everything and affirm once more that I never want to be separated from you no matter how great the material desires. To that end and submitting to God’s will, I ask from you (whatever your request is).
Say this prayer for 3 days. After the third day the request will be granted, no matter how difficult. Promise to publish the entire dialogue is a condition for granting your request.
Holy Spirit Prayer 2
Holy Spirit, you who solve all problems, who lights all roads so that I can attain my goal. You who give me the divine gift to forgive and forget all evil against me and that in all instances of my life you are with me. I want this short prayer to thank you for all instances of my life you are with me. I want this short prayer to thank you for your mercy toward me and mine.
While mentioning your request, you must promise to either publish this prayer or to circulate the favor. Say this prayer for 3 consecutive days. After the 3rd day, the request will be granted, no matter how difficult it may be.
Holy Spirit Prayer 3
Breath into me Holy Spirit,
that my thoughts may all be holy.
Move in me, Holy Spirit,
that my work too, may be holy.
Attract my heart, Holy Spirit,
that I may love only what is holy.
Strengthen me, Holy Spirit,
that I may defend all that is holy.
Protect me, Holy Spirit,
that I always may be holy
Holy Spirit Prayer 4
Come, Holy Spirit, fill the hearts of Thy faithful and enkindle in them the fire of Thy love. Send forth Thy Spirit and they shall be created. And Thou shalt renew the face of the earth. Let us pray: O God, Who didst instruct the hearts of the faithful by the light of the Holy Spirit, grant that, by the gift of the same Spirit, we may be always truly wise, and ever rejoice in His consolation. Through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
Holy Spirit Prayer 5
Spirit of wisdom and understanding, enlighten our minds to perceive the mysteries of the universe in relation to eternity. Spirit of right judgment and courage, guide us and make us firm in our baptismal decision to follow Jesus’ way of love. Spirit of knowledge and reverence, help us to see the lasting value of justice and mercy in our everyday dealings with one another. May we respect life as we work to solve problems of family and nation, economy and ecology. Spirit of God, spark our faith, hope and love into new action each day. Fill our lives with wonder and awe in your presence which penetrates all creation. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment